The Rabbits at Hyde Park – Printed Quilt Pattern
** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ **
- We are offering (2) printed options, please read the description below before ordering.
- Option 1 contains the full printed pattern, folded in half once, and enclosed in a cellophane sleeve/cover.
- Option 2 is offered as an alternative to our traditional pattern packaging. It contains the full printed pattern but it’s folded in thirds (tri-folded like a letter) and doesn’t come with a cellophane sleeve/cover..
- By purchasing Option 2 you acknowledge that the pattern will be sent as such and won’t have a cellophane sleeve/cover.
- The full requirements list is provided with the pattern.
- Easy fusible applique techniques, simple piecing, and stitching.
- A good knowledge of sewing, quilting, and fusible applique techniques are needed to complete the project.
- The C-19 virus is still effecting delivery times worldwide, please keep this in mind before you order.
- Photos of customer’s quilts are provided for inspiration only. No instructions are given to make their version of the project.
- This pattern is not intended to replace a class.
- This listing is for the pattern only. The quilt is not for sale. No fabric or notions are including in the listing.
- For personal use only.