The Land Down Under – Quilt Pattern
- Approx. size 54 1/2in x 58 1/2in.
- All patterns are written in English.
- Easy fusible applique techniques, simple piecing, and stitching.
- See additional information for purchase options.
- Bonus blocks are available on the free projects page of the website. These include a Tasmanian devil, quoll, and flying fox (bat).
- Instructions to adapt the original ‘Land Down Under’ quilt pattern are also included with these bonus blocks.
- A good knowledge of sewing, quilting, and fusible applique techniques are needed to complete the project.
- Photos of customer’s projects are provided for inspiration only. No instructions are given to make their version of the project.
- This pattern is not intended to replace a class. This listing is for the pattern only. The quilt is not for sale. No fabric or notions are including in the listing.
- For personal use only. See “Licencing” for further information.