Ghosts & Ghouls – Quilt Pattern
Due to new high postal charges we are offering (3) pattern options, please read the descriptions below before ordering.
- Option 1 contains the full printed pattern, folded in half once, and enclosed in a cellophane sleeve/cover. Due to new global shipping rules international orders will be shipped flat and you will need to fold the pattern, then insert it in its cover yourself.
- Option 2 is offered as an alternative to our traditional pattern packaging. It contains the full printed pattern but it’s folded in thirds (tri-folded like a letter) and doesn’t come with a cellophane sleeve/cover.
- Option 3 is the digital PDF pattern. The download link will appear in your receipt.
- A good knowledge of sewing, quilting, and fusible applique techniques are needed to complete the project.
- Photos of customer’s quilts are provided for inspiration only. No instructions are given to make their version of the project.
- This pattern is not intended to replace a class.This listing is for the pattern only. The quilt is not for sale. No fabric or notions are including in the listing.
By purchasing Option 2 you acknowledge that the pattern will be sent as such and won’t have a cellophane sleeve/cover.
For personal use only. Please refer to ‘Licencing’ in the menu.