Don’t you love that pattern name, it’s thanks to a lovely Facebook friend, Pami. I thought it was perfect for this pattern, though Sheryl’s suggestion of “Dust Bunnies” came a very, very close second :OD These bunnies are designed to co-ordinate with a bunny bag pattern that is due for publication in Homespun’s Easter issue and my new itsy quilt The Bunnies at Kew Gardens.
You can find the PDF and printed pattern at all the usual places. Etsy, Craftsy, my webstore, and Patterns Only who have come on board and are stocking all my patterns in PDF format… yay! I’ll put their link, as well as a couple of other stockists in my sidebar shortly.
I’m behind with my #52 Lists thanks to a four day headache. This is last week’s catch up list…
1. Migraines suck! :oP
2. Bunnies rule!
3. Chocolate biscuits are delicious.
4. Coffee is a life-saving substance.
5. Bullies should be put in stocks and have eggs thrown at them. I’m serious :o/
6. The person who invents a migraine/good headache medication that doesn’t send you to sleep will make millions!
7. I’m thinking about cactus. Yeah it’s odd I know.
8. I’m craving roast beef, on the bone, with yorkshire pudding, roast pumpkin and home-made gravy… oooh I can smell the gravy.
9. The Hulk is cool, Bruce Banner is fantastic!
10. Of Monsters and Men are my favourite band this week :oD
and No. 11 – the WordPress spellcheck sucks!!!
My brain works in mysterious ways ;oD See you tomorrow for this weeks list :oD